Become A Sponsor
The Mosman Park Bowling Club has over 1,200 members and is situated between the river and sea in the western suburbs of Perth. Servicing the Cottesloe and Peppermint Grove Town Council areas, the million dollar views overlooking the Swan River are spectacular and adored by the many visitors to the club.
The venue is sought after for functions with over 20,000 visitors attending annually. During the past three years, two international bowling series have been held here, with the TV coverage televised throughout Australia and the world. With thousands of visitors passing through the doors each year, participating in events such as the Barefoot Bowls Competitions, the Melbourne Cup luncheon, private functions and the club’s premier Men’s and Ladies Pennant Competitions, your business would get the attention and recognition it deserves. Furthermore Mosman Park Bowling Club has been selected to hold this year‘s Mixed Bowls State Championship.
Your sponsorship will be supporting a local, untapped gem, with the Club being considered the best-kept secret in Mosman Park, with spectacular, panoramic river views, plenty of space, low priced beverages, ample parking and an indescribable ambience. Perfect for your next staff drinks or corporate event. Depending on your level of sponsorship, you will have a Signage, promoting your goods or services, access to the clubhouse and Greens and possible free social memberships.
Here are some ways you can ongoingly sponsor the Mosman Park Bowling Club
Mosman Park Bowling Club Sponsorship Packages
Sponsor The Club
- Large Sign on the fence of our property
- High Visibility to all club visitors
- Strong Brand Awareness for your business
- Large advertisement size
- Medium Sign on the window of our clubroom
- Good Visibility to all clubroom visitors
- Good Looking with the city view behind your advert
- Medium advertisement size
- Small Sign on the scoreboard
- Great Visibility throughout the games
- Good Brand Awareness as the scoreboard is always looked at
- Cost Effective